Sunday 10 February 2013

Glam Rock




Top - Old (mum's old ballet cardigan) Disco Pants - American Apparel, Boots - Office, Bag - Zara
Meet my new boots/stilts I bought yesterday for only £20 in the Office sale - reduced from £95! I know they probably aren't everyone's cup of tea but I love them. My mum said they remind her of the boots ABBA used to wear haha so she's not a fan. Going for the Glam rock vibe I paired them with my black disco pants and this cute ballet cardigan that used to be my mums when she was my age. This bag I got for Christmas with a silver metal trim matches perfectly with the silver trim on the shoes.

Sorry I haven't posted this week I've had a very busy week at work, we had to go to Reading Bhs and help get the store looking fantastic for a visit, ended up working verrrry long days!

Mina xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing! The outfit looks great :)
    Sophie xx
    www.mysectionofthenet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. super awesome boots

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And love how it was your mums, looks lovely on you!

    Gorgeous shoes!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style is so amazing, love your hair here :)
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your looks amazing and I love this look! That boots are very nice!

    I'm hosting a give-away on my blog maybe you're interested? http://lemizysconfessionbook.blogspot.nl/2013/02/time-for-giveaway.html

    xo
    www.lemizysconfessionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! will definitely check it out :) xx

      Delete
  6. great outfit!! GREAT boots!! so lush :) :) <3 <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those boots are totally amazing!! you're rocking them!!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit and have serious bag envy.

    New follower! Follow back if you like my blog? - Decisions Decisions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm your newest follower - Lovely blog! :D
      xxx

      Delete