Sunday 2 June 2013

I'm back

So my camera broke and I was feeling quite unmotivated fashion wise, not to mention being super busy with work and stuff. Saving for a new camera but in the mean time the camera on my new phone is fantastic and is super easy to blog from sooo I'm gonna try doing it this way. Means I can blog more regularly as I can do it on the go and there's no faffing of downloading the photos on to my laptop and stuff (which is the bit that bores me and I can never be bothered to do haha) so much more straightforward!

Anyway heres my outfit today :)



2 comments:

  1. Thats so rubbish your camera broke :/ but a phone camera can be just as good,thats what I use for my posts :D plus your outfit is fab,effortlessly cool! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the knitted jumper!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete